Dec 20, 2010

I've discovered another fun and easy way to make free money online.  I signed up for Beezag a while ago and when they send me an email that there is a new ad to watch, I go to their site and watch it. You have to watch for numbers that float on the side of the ad and enter them when its done. Super easy!

I just finished cashing in more points and have made $20 (that's a couple bags of grain and a bale of hay!!) so far for doing nothing more than watching short little video ads. Some of them I'd seen before on tv and some are unique ads I probably wouldn't have seen otherwise.  They have just made it so that I can invite friends - so if you are interested, just click this link to sign up:

http://www.beezag.com/index.html?utm_source=beezag&utm_medium=1_1_1_bd3e5cd733e6d5cff39a93585dc2a1b53523eaa6cf85f973&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=invitation


No comments: