Sep 18, 2011

Time for another contest!!

You might have noticed something new & different?! This site has a new name!! Finally!  "Seriously Horsing Around" is just perfect for the new direction I have been going with this site. I hope you like it too!

The winner of the new name contest generously offered her prize to be "re-prized", so if you are interested in winning a copy of THE ALL-AROUND HORSE AND RIDER by Donna Snyder-Smith, all you have to do to enter is:

1) Either Follow this site or leave a comment about one of the deals or contests that you are interested in . (There is a glitch right now where the followers aren't showing up, but I am still able to see you when I log in. Hopefully blogger will get that resolved...!)

&

2) Send me an email with your name so I can contact you if you are the winner!

Super easy! This contest ends October 31, 2011.



2 comments:

Jen said...

That was awfully nice of her to reprize the book (particularly since that means I have a shot at it now *grin*). I didn't know blogger was having problems again with Google Friend Connect. *sigh* They sure do seem to have a lot off issues, don't they? Thanks for the shot at the book!

bethkay said...

Thanks for entering & good luck to you!