Dec 18, 2011

Tonight I logged into Netflix and watched the video "Buck". If you haven't seen it yet - be sure to check it out. Thank goodness for Netflix!!  It saved me from another night of watching multiple football games - at the same time - ugh...


The video is great, although I can't imagine the life he lives - being on the road that much, driving from one horse clinic to the next has got to get really old!  When you watch it - be sure to check out the hats his beautiful daughters are wearing - I really, really want one!!

He mentions a few times that your horse is a mirror of yourself.  Hmmm...

I had some company while I was watching it.  Ziggy and Zoe have had two more babies (ugh, zebra finches are adorable, but enough with the babies already!) and one of them has a leg that is a little crooked. It works okay, but I've been handling her trying to help her use it correctly. So she sat on my lap snuggled in a towel. I didn't want to scare her with a flash, so the picture is not the greatest - but still cute.  It would be fun to see how tame I could get one. Ziggy comes and sits pretty close to me, but that is as brave as he gets.


No comments: