Apr 2, 2012

Did I miss something?!?

Hey guys, I really do try to find all the great deals and fun horse contests I can for you! I really do!!!
But, sadly... sometimes I miss some really great ones.  & that's always a bummer...

Plus... Summer is right around the corner & I tend to get busy, busy, busy!  Which means I'll miss even more...

Do you see where I'm going with this?!? ;o) 

If you run across any great horse contests, coupons or events that you think should be featured here - please, please let me know! If you have a horse blog and are having a giveaway or contest - I would LOVE to post it here! Did you win a great prize and want to brag about? Let me know! 

Just send me a comment or click on the email link on the right side of the page. I will always respond to legit emails & comments (spam I will delete - ugh, spam yuck)  So, if you don't hear back - that means I didn't get it & please try again!

Hmmm... can you figure out where the dog ends and the couch begins? This is Mortimer, our 8 year old Chinese Shar pei - taking a power snooze. I was cleaning out my camera and just had to share this - so cute!

No comments: